LED light therapy
Blue LED light therapy
- Blue light sterilisation – the blue light of 415nm wavelength acts on the skin surface and reacts with the porphyrin produced by Propionibacterium to directly kill. Propionibacterium does not damage in any way the skin tissue and solves acne problems from the root.
- Antibacterial lipid control – Effectively inhibit the reproduction of Propionibacterium, reduce oil secretion of sebaceous glands, regulating the rapport of water and oil.
- Helps with:
- Ability to kill the acne causing bacteria
- Prevents and treats acne
- Purifying the skin
- Stabilise sebaceous (oil) glands
- Soothes inflammation
Red LED light therapy
- Skin regeneration – Red bioactive LED light, with wavelength of 625nm, can penetrate into the underlying skin, activating the skin fascia tissue, stimulates the production of of collagen to reach skin renewal effect.
- Skin rejuvenation – Deeply disintegrates pigment deposits, effectively diluting pigmented acne marks inhibiting melanin secretion, whitening the complexion.
- Skin repair – repairs damaged cells, increases muscle tone, accelerates blood circulation.
- Evidence based uses of red light therapy:
- Helps rejuvinate facial skin and soothes skin tone
- Builds collagen in the skin to reduce wrinkles
- Helps to repair sun damage
- Activates the lymphatic system for potentially improved detoxification
- Decreases inflammation in the skin
- Helps fade scars and stretch marks
- Stimulates slow healing wounds
- Can prevent recurring cold sores or herpes simplex
- Beneficial to skin to reduce eczema, rosacea and acne