Plason - Acne treatment
- Plason is CE registered, non-invasive and quick. Plason uses advanced plasma technology to treat acne by removing bacteria and aiding in transdermal absorption within the skin.
- It stimulates skin regeneration and boosts collagen for clearer, healthier, firmer skin. Plason also aids in reducing hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
- Plason is clinically proven and most people start to see results after just 1-2 sessions.
- There are no side effects, no pain, and no downtime, as well as no age restriction.
- The treatment can be used on all skin types.
- Give us a call today and speak with our technicians about Plason and how it is changing the lives of so many acne sufferers. It’s time for clearer and healthier skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Plason uses plasma, the fourth state of matter, closest to gas but it has been ionized by the high temperature and high electricity in our natural environment which has been reproduced by the Plason device. The Plasma poration handpiece releases ions, which have a positive effect on the skin cells and plasma radicals that are unstable, to stabilize they only attach to bacteria and germs on the skin. When attached, the radicals have a fatal effect on the bacteria, breaking down the molecular structure and sterilizing the skin.
Plason has been shown to be a solution for:
- Skin Regeneration
- Collagen Remodelling
- Sebum Reduction
- Active Acne
- Anti Pigmentation
- Under 18 years of age (Need parent or guardian approval)
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Permanent implants in that area such as metal or screws, silicone implants or an injected chemical substance
- Open skin/wounds in the treatment area
- Cancer or cancer treatments in the past five years (seek physician’s approval)
- Surgery in the past three months (seek physician’s approval)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction
- Fillers (wait at least 2 days)
- Botox (Wait at least 2 weeks)
- Immediately after the treatment, the skin may be slightly red, this is normal and will pass in the next 20 minutes
- Do not place any products (including makeup or SPF) on the skin for 4-6 hours after the treatment. Avoid placing your cell phone on your cheek during this time as well.
- Tie up or pin back hair to avoid it touching the face for 4-6 hours.
- Wear a hat if you cannot avoid the sun for 4-6 hours.
- Try not to exercise for 4-6 hours afterwards, to reduce the chance of sweat gathering on the face.
- Avoid getting your face wet for 4-6 hours following the facial
- Try not to touch your face for a minimum of one hour after treatment, although 4-6 hours are preferred.
- Be cautious when eating or drinking for the 4-6 hours after the treatment not to get food or beverage on the skin, particularly around the lips (i.e. no frothy coffees!)
- Ensure you sleep on a fresh pillowcase the night of your treatment.
- If wearing a protective face mask, a clean surgical face mask should be applied after your treatment.
- Please take regular photographs of your progress/healing
- If in any doubt please contact your practitioner