SKin tag removal
Remove skin tags
- Skin tags are small, soft, skin-coloured growths that hang of the skin and look a bit like warts.
- They’re very common, harmless and can vary in colour and size – from a few millimetres up to 5cm (about 2 inches) wide.
- Skin tags are usually found on the neck, armpits, around the groin or under the breasts.
Red blood spots
- Also known as Campbell De Morgan Spots, Red Blood spot are small blood concentrated in the surface of the skin.
- These spots can be very common, but are mainly caused by age, can be hereditary and some skin types are very prone to them.